1. We believe in one God, holy and almighty, eternally existing in three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, each with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence or being.
2. We believe in the verbal and plenary inspiration of the Old and New Testaments; that they are infallible, inerrant in the original writings, and the final authority for faith and life.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, who became man by the Holy Spirit and virgin birth, and lived a sinless life on earth. We believe that He died at Calvary as a satisfactory substitutionary sacrifice for sinners, that His body was buried in and arose from the tomb; that He ascended to Heaven and was glorified at God’s right hand. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming again for His own and then to set up His Kingdom.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment; that He is the supernatural agent in regeneration by whom all believers are baptized into the Body of Christ; that He indwells and seals them until the day of redemption. We believe He is the divine teacher and helper who guides believers into all truth; it is the privilege of all believers to be filled with the Spirit.
5. We believe that God created man in His own image and in the state of innocence. Through Adam’s transgression “sin entered the world, and death through sin;” and consequently, mankind inherited a corrupt nature, being born in sin and under condemnation. As soon as men are capable of moral action, they become actual transgressors in thought, word and deed.
6. We believe that salvation is a gift of God brought to men by grace and received only through personal repentance of sin and faith in the person and the finished work and atoning blood of Jesus Christ. We believe that regeneration is achieved through the work of the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life and the unsaved to everlasting punishment.
8. We believe that the church universal is a spiritual organism composed of the regenerated who are baptized into that body by the Holy Spirit at the time of the new birth and that the local church, the visible manifestation of the body, has the responsibility to provide for the fellowship and edification of believers and to propagate the gospel into the world.
9. We believe that a Christian should maintain a strong and consistent testimony, striving always to walk in the footsteps of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ, and working under the direction of the Holy Spirit for the salvation of lost souls and the edification of the Body of Christ.